Sunday, 29 July 2012

I wish I was....

Last Friday Reremoana School dressed up to the theme of ' I wish I was...' We had this mufti day to help raise money for the 'Make a wish foundation'. 


Room 3 looking great in all their costumes 


                                                            Alana: I wish I was Snow White

                                                          Mikhil: I wish I was a Ninja
                                               Hannah: I wish I was a Cheerleader, gooooo Hannah!

 Logan: I wish I was Harry Potter!

 Mason: I wish I was Batman!

                                                       Callum: I wish I was a Rock Star!

 Michayla: I wish I was a Rapper! 
 Alex: I wish I was a Police Woman! 

 Robbie: I wish I was a Race Car Driver!





2 comments:

  1. awesome costumes room 3 and great smiles.

    Not really Room 7, actually written by Summer Rm 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool costumes Room 3

    From Callahan room 12

    ReplyDelete